Saturday, October 5, 2013

10/5/2013

Today was actually a good day, I didn't do a lot of anything considering its a Saturday. To me that is like sleeping in, well if I could sleep. At like midnight last night me and my friends went for a three hour bike ride and ended up at 3 am and as you might now it is a very delicious place to eat I had stuffed french toast, which to me just tasted like a cinnamon roll. Not really sure if that's what they were going for but it was delicious. I went to sleep at like 4 am and than woke up at 8 it was weird. I stayed at my friends house till 1 pm than came home and went to sleep and now I am talking to my friend in Australia via skype a fucking amazing invention.

Sirens just went off, we don't live in a bad part of this town we just live right across the street from the hospital so it's kind of annoying but ok. I am supposed to be writing an essay right now but guess what I am talking to you instead. I can't get that stupid thing done. I don't know what to do. I don't know I just don't know. I feel like I keep screwing it up and I feel like quitting everything math and English. Why is everything so hard?

I guess this is just going to be a journal type of thing, so everyday I will just come on here and journal I will say things that are relevent to that day. So I guess you will find who I am little by little.


byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment